1、 Prerequisite for accurate fluorination
1. The air conditioner to be repaired must meet its service conditions and installation standards.
2. The air conditioning control system and actuator must be normal; the pipeline system must have effectively eliminated air, moisture, blockage, leakage point, etc.; the filter screen and internal and external heat exchanger should be clean and well ventilated.
3. Maintenance tools and materials must be qualified.
4. Strictly follow the fluorine adding process.
2、 The basis and method of accurately adding fluorine
1. Quantitative fluorination: connect the three-way valve, pressure gauge, fluorine hose, fluorine bottle or vacuum pump at the process port of the three-way stop valve. After the fluorine is released and vacuumized, fluorine is added slowly. Use a platform scale and other more accurate measuring tools to weigh. When the reduction of fluorine in the fluorine bottle is equal to the standard fluorine addition amount on the air conditioner nameplate, close the fluorine bottle valve.
2. Current measurement: set the air conditioner in the state of refrigeration or heating high-speed wind (variable frequency air conditioner is set in the trial operation state). At the process port of low-pressure stop valve, observe the change of clamp ammeter while adding fluorine. When it is close to the rated working current value calibrated by the air conditioner nameplate, close the fluorine bottle valve. At this time, let the air conditioner continue to operate for a period of time. When the room temperature under the refrigeration state is close to 27 ℃ or the room temperature under the heating state is close to 20 ℃, the air temperature of the outdoor unit, the grid voltage and other factors affecting the rated working current shall be considered, and the fluorine content shall be adjusted to reach the rated working current value, so as to accurately add fluorine. The reason for fine adjustment is that the rated working current value calibrated by the air conditioner nameplate is the test data of the air conditioner manufacturer under the following working conditions: Refrigeration state, high-speed fan when the power supply voltage is 220 V or 380 V, the indoor air temperature is 27 ℃, and the outdoor unit air temperature is 35 ℃; in the heating state, when the power supply voltage is 220 V or 380 V, the fan high-speed wind, the indoor air temperature is 20 ℃, and the outdoor unit air temperature is 20 ℃ 7℃。